Sunday, July 22, 2012

Look at my Nails!

About 9 months ago, a friend and colleague introduced me to an amazing nail art company. It's name is Incoco. My friend received a package in her Birchbox (read about them in a previous post). This started my love of both companies. Many of you have seen and tried Sally Hansen Nail strips. And they work okay. They are nice when you want a design that you can't create on your own and don't want to spend $30 or more at the salon to create either. But for about the same price you could be using Incoco nail strips. I've tried many, many different nail strips: Sally Hansen, the Ulta Brand, Sephora's brand,Butter London (which were the most expensive of them all) and other lesser known brands (including some that were nail stickers). NONE of them compared to Incoco. At all. When you order online, for between $8 and $13, you will receive 18 nail strips, a nail polish remover cloth, a cuticle stick, a free sample of another type of nail strip, and silver tape to reclose the package of leftover strips. Each nail stirp has two sides. I can get two nails per strip, which means I easily get 20 nails done out of each package. I then usually save the rest and use later as an accent nail. One of the things that makes Incoco so much better is the consistency or texture of the nail strips. They are thinner and really move like a thin strip of nail polish. They are easier to apply and stay on my nails much better than other brands. They look like nail polish and not like a sticker or strip applied onto my nails, which I love! Incoco has the following line of products: colored strips, patterend strips, pedicure strips, french manicure strips, and more. I recently tried their Papparazi (glitter) which follows the ombre trend currently so popular. They were very cute! I am currently wearing Pretty Thing which is my new favorite.
This is a picture of what Papparazi looks like.
So, go to Incoco and give them a try! You won't be dissappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment