Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Can You Kick It?

Recently I entered the true digital age population. Yes, I finally procured my first smartphone (an iphone 4 to be exact). With my new device (because it is so much more than a phone), I can download and use many different apps.

One of my new favorite apps is SHOP KICKS. Why? First, it is free and fun. I love anything free and fun! Second, not only is it free, I can get free stuff by using the app.

How does it work? It's really quite simple. You collect "kicks" - which are basically points. 500 kicks = $2. You can collect your earnings in instant gift cards (you just show the code to the cashier).

You might be thinking, "That's great, but how do I get kicks? And how long will it take me to get these kicks?" Well, you can get kicks in multiple ways.

1. Browse through "lookbooks". Using the app, you browse through ads. Inside the ads are stars that you click on to earn kicks. They are usually 1 kick, but I've gotten up to 20 before. I earn about 10-20 kicks per day just by browing through lookbooks.

2. "Check Ins" - when you enter certain stores, the app will recognize you are there and you will earn kicks simply by entering the store. For example, when I walk into Target, I get an average of 100 kicks. You can get kicks this way by checking into Target, Old Navy, Best Buy, Macy's, American Eagle, and more.

3. Scanning Items - When you are in a store (not just the ones listed above, but also your local grocery, CVS/Walgreens, Walmart, etc.) you can scan the barcodes on specific items and get kicks. Usually you can earn anywhere between 20 and 100 kicks per scan. Right now I can earn over 300 kicks just by scanning 4 items at my local store.

There are other ways to earn kicks too, like referring friends,and making purchases. All the ways I described above, though, require no purchase!

I have been with Shop Kicks for just one month and have already earned well over 6,000 kicks! I've redeemed $15 in kicks ($5 at Target, and $10 at Best Buy). There is no minimum purchase when using a gift card, like with any other gift card. I now have 3,000 kicks that I am saving up for something bigger. So, basically, in a month I have "earned" $25 in gift cards! For free!

If you want to join, please use my referral link : http://get.shopkick.com/georgia5689
I really encourage you to try Shop Kicks. I really enjoy it and hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment