Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare is AMAZING

A few months ago I received ten small packets of Dr. Dennis Gross's Alpha Beta Glow Pad. It was one of my samples in my Winter NewBeauty TestTube. I was a little curious, but mainly aprehensive. You see, I have freckles and fair skin. Self tanners rarely make me look tanned, but orange. And you can see every little line/streak because of the difference in my tone and the tanner. And it looks like a wipe. You know, the kind you get at a restaurant after you eat the ribs or lobster. But I decided to go for it. The next day, at work, I received numerous compliments about the color of my skin. People asked me if I did something different with my makeup or did I get some sun this weekend. Yes, I (freckles and all) looked SUNKISSED. Not carrot-kissed. Not streaked. But glowing. This made me very happy. I, of course, filled with glee, shared this new product with everyone and anyone who asked (and a few who didn't). Since my first experience with Dr. Gross (I still can't say that name and not giggle a little) was so great, it was easy to sample another product from his skincare line. I was making a purchase on Sephora.com and the Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel was one of the free samples to select from. I honestly must say, I might have been a little bit more excited about that than the Dior mascara I actually purhased (but in my defense, I purchased it because I KNEW I loved it). The Daily Peel is just as amazing and the Alpha Beta Glow Pad! I love the way my skin looks. I have very dry skin (but not overly sensitive) and it did not dry it out. It was easy to use, too.
So, now I am browing Dr. Gross's (hehe) website and I think that for my birthday I am going to splurge and get myself the Red Carpet Glow Kit. They have another great kit called the Discovery Kit, which is currently on $55.

No comments:

Post a Comment